leecetheartist: A lime green dragon head, with twin horns, and red trim. Very gentle looking, with a couple spirals of smoke from nose. (Default)
[personal profile] leecetheartist posting in [community profile] drawesome
Title: Current Affairs
Artist: leecetheartist
Rating: G
Fandom: n/a
Characters/Pairings: n/a
Content Notes:

So today's the 17th of MerMay and we have a merman today. He's drawn with one of r[personal profile] dm  's 3d printed pens he designed, with the Schmidt nibs.

I used Diamine's Solar Storm ink which is a chameleon shimmer ink.

People think this guy looks like rdm but it wasn't intentional. Guy with a beard. See what you think.

Waving Merman

Merman Face

 
Detail of tail

Date: 2026-05-18 01:26 pm (UTC)
zavodilaterrarium: Sonic the Hedgehog smiling. (Sonic Energetic)
From: [personal profile] zavodilaterrarium
I feel like I haven't seen many bearded mermen... though, I suppose the type of stuff I read/watch doesn't do facial hair much aha.

Date: 2026-05-18 01:44 pm (UTC)
zavodilaterrarium: Green Link giving a thumbs up. (Link Thumbs Up)
From: [personal profile] zavodilaterrarium
Makes a lot of sense! I haven't been looking at much Greek mythology lately, so it must've faded from my mind a bit.

Profile

drawesome: (Default)
DRAWESOME

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
23456 78
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 05:33 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios